Holy Spirit Catholic Parish in Fargo, ND, is seeking a motivated individual to work with the pastor to be on the forefront of implementing parish renewal flowing from Jesus’ command to go and make disciples of all nations. The FT position would entail coordinating efforts to empower parishioners to lead others into an encounter with Jesus Christ. Position duties would include equipping parishioners in various discipleship processes for adults, parents, teens, and sacramental prep. We are looking for applicants with experience and passion for evangelization. This position requires some evening and weekend availability. Competitive salary and benefits are provided.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to Fr. Ross Laframboise at email@example.com or call at 701-232-5900.
Religion Teacher – Responsible for the instruction of students, organization of instructional lessons and implementation of the religious education curriculum. Qualifications: Four-year degree in El Ed with state certification; experience will be considered. Must practice and have knowledge of the Catholic Faith.
To apply please contact Mandy at 605.234.3275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Molloy College seeks a dynamic, inclusive, and visionary leader to serve as its seventh President, and invites nominations for and expressions of interest in the position. The next President will sustain and build upon a record of growth and innovation, promote the distinctive quality of its educational curriculum, and develop strategies to meet the challenges the College and higher education face in the 21st century. The successful candidate will succeed Dr. Drew Bogner, who will retire in July 2020 following 20 years of distinguished service to the College. The President will be charged with leading Molloy’s continued success in today’s competitive higher education landscape and must have a deep commitment to the students and the institution’s Mission and community culture.
About Molloy College
Molloy College, an independent, Catholic college located in Rockville Centre, New York, provides a value-centered, multidimensional education with 76 quality academic undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including three doctoral programs. Founded in 1955 by the Dominican Sisters of Amityville, the College provides more than 4,900 students (3,439 undergraduate, 1,384 graduate, and 106 doctoral) with a variety of competitive academic programs. Combining the strengths of academic excellence and leadership with personal, compassionate mentoring, Molloy brings out the best in every student.
The successful candidate would have earned an advanced degree from a regionally-accredited institution, and demonstrated senior leadership experience in a college/university setting or in a comparably complex not-for-profit environment. The candidate should appreciate and embrace the academic portfolio at Molloy, where complex professional programs continue to have strong presence and significant growth opportunities. The candidate must be dedicated to academic excellence in both teaching and research and appreciate the value of an interdisciplinary education.
For more information and a copy of the full prospectus, please visit: https://assets.storbeckpimentel.com/files/resources/molloy-president-pd.pdf
"Molloy College does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, or military status; in its administration of educational policies, programs or activities; its admissions policies; or in employment practices."
Nominations and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The preferred start date is on or before July 1, 2020. All nominations, applications, and inquiries will be held in full confidence. Nominations, inquiries and expressions of interest should be forwarded, in confidence, to:
Steve Leo, Partner
Vicki Henderson, Senior Associate
Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates, LP
Faith-based private foundation seeks Executive Assistant with prior supportive staff experience in the banking, finance, accounting or legal fields to assist Executive Director in day to day operations.
Executive Assistant will coordinate financial administrative aspects of the Foundation, including communications with grantees in support of the Executive Director’s goals, financial report collection, and initiation and participation in Foundation conference calls. Candidate must be comfortable and have extensive experience in the supportive staff role; former executives and upper level managers will not be considered.
We are looking for a team player with humility and a passion for service. This full-time work from home position offered at a competitive salary is an ideal second career for someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of others. Strong written and oral communication skills are required as well as an understanding of the Catholic faith and the needs of the poor.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for partnering with the Vice President of Human Resources to implement and administer all human resources programs and activities, including recruiting, staffing, policies and procedures, employee relations, performance management and development, compensation, employee engagement, workforce planning, training, benefit administration, regulatory compliance and other initiatives to foster a positive work environment reflecting EWTN values.
• Demonstrates and models EWTN’s values in interactions and behaviors, displaying the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality and instilling trust.
• Provides policy guidance, interpretation and assistance in implementing all procedures & programs.
• Collaborates with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, review job descriptions and outline success profiles. Interviews applicants; provides guidance to managers on interviewing, selection & hiring practices.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale & increase productivity and retention. Conducts exit interviews.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (i.e. coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, career development); facilitates the performance review process.
• Provides input and assistance on salary administration & compensation.
• Works with Benefit Specialist on benefit administration to facilitate leave of absences & ensure compliance with FMLA and all applicable laws.
• Responsible for compliance in accordance with all applicable laws including EEO-1, ACA, posting notices; 403(b) disclosures, OSHA and Workers Comp reporting.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements regarding employment practices to ensure compliance and reduce risk.
• Minimum 5 years’ Human Resources experience at the Generalist/Manager level with proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be well versed in employment laws & regulations; maintain current knowledge of all changes & trends.
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to inspire confidence and trust.
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer service orientation and ability to handle difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
• Recruiting and staffing experience to include developing recruiting strategies, advising managers, familiarity with social media tools, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in performance management and progressive discipline.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teams.
• Positive, highly motivated and organized individual with good time management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), with strong Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Knowledge & experience using HRIS systems (ADP/UltiPro preferred), capable of producing/customizing reports.
• Ability to travel (approximately 10 - 15%).
• Practicing Catholic with commitment to the mission of EWTN.
• 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, including supervisory experience, for a non-profit preferred.
• Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required.
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
• SHRM certification preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, FSA, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, retirement savings plan with employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays).